How do I clean and store my contact lenses?
1) Wash your hands with soap and clean water, then dry them with a clean paper towel.
2) Take out one lens and place it in the palm of your hand.
3) Pour your chosen solution over the lens and gently rub it in circular motions. Continue for around 30 seconds. This breaks down proteins and debris that have built up over the day.
4) If you’ve used a peroxide solution to clean the lens, then follow up with a saline solution to rinse. Once again, gently rub the saline solution over the lens for 30 seconds. If you’ve used a multi-purpose solution to clean, then use it a second time to rinse.
5) Fill a clean contact lens holder with either hydrogen peroxide or multi-purpose solution. Saline solution isn’t suitable for storing lenses.
6) Repeat all steps with the second lens.