Biofinity Benefits & Features
- Aquaform technology for hydrated and healthy eyes
- Ideal for dry eyes
- Can wear when sleeping for up to 6/7 nights (if approved by your optician)
- Aspheric front surface for precise and sharp focus
- Made from breathable Comfilcon A silicone hydrogel material for all day wear
- Those who want a monthly wear schedule
- People who want to correct short or long-sightedness
- Those who wear contact lenses frequently
Alternative Contact Lenses to Biofinity
Air Optix Aqua and comfi Air are similar monthly contact lenses.
Other contact lenses you can try
comfi Pure 1 Day is a suitable daily disposable alternative to Biofinity.
- Specsavers easyvision Monthly Opteyes
- Specsavers easyvision Monthly Opteyes (Ultimate)
- Vision Express Eyexpert Dynamic
- Vision Express Eyexpert Silk
Biofinity by CooperVision are silicone hydrogel contact lenses which provide long-lasting comfort and hydration throughout an entire month. Combined with Aquaform technology these lenses allow plenty of oxygen to reach the eyes for optimal eye health and breathability. The smooth and wettable surface of these lenses is designed to resist deposits, keeping your vision clear all day.
Biofinity contacts are ideal to stand up to the demands of modern living, reducing the effect that air conditioning and digital screen use can have on your eyes, making them incredibly reliable and ideal for those susceptible to dry eyes.
Biofinity are monthly contact lenses which are designed for daily wear for 30 days. They must be cleaned and stored in contact lens solution overnight. Due to the comfortable nature of Biofinity contact lenses, they can be worn as extended wear contact lenses for up to six days and seven nights continuously, if approved by your optician.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Wearing type||Monthly Contact Lenses|
|Power range||+8.00 to -12.00|
|Lens material||Comfilcon A|
|Oxygen permeability||160 Dk/t|
|Pack size||3 Pack|
Want to compare lenses? Browse our extensive contact lens specification page.
Further Optical Advice
Does Biofinity have UV protection?
No, Biofinity does not have UV protection. For UV protection contact lenses, take a look at Avaira Vitality by CooperVision.
Can you sleep in Biofinity?
Yes, you can sleep in Biofinity contact lenses for up to 7 nights if approved by your optician for extended wear.