Hycosan Extra Dry Eye Drops - 7.5ml
Hycosan Extra Dry Eye Drops – 7.5ml Benefits and Features
- Contains hydrating hyaluronic acid
- Free from preservatives
- Ideal for severe dry eyes
- Those who have excessive screen time
- Dry eyes
- Sensitive eyes
- Contact lens wearers
Alternative to Hycosan Extra Dry Eye Drops - 7.5ml
Hycosan Extra Dry Eye Drops are the ideal solution to persistently dry and irritated eyes. Containing 0.2% hyaluronic acid, this intensely hydrating eye drop will provide immediate and lasting relief. These drops are especially well-suited to those with sensitive eyes as this product is preservative free.
These drops can be used daily, as and when needed. You can also use this product with or without contact lenses. Compared to other eye drops, these are longer lasting as they can be used for up to 6 months after opening.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Ingredients||0.2% sodium hyaluronate, citric acid anhydrous, sodium citrate, sorbitol|
|Pack Size||1 x 7.5ml bottle|
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
- Remove the cap before use
- Before using for the first time only – turn the bottle upside down and press the base to dispense a drop. The bottle is now ready to use
- Place two fingers on the base of the bottle and your thumb beside the nozzle
- Pull down your lower eyelid and hold the bottle above your eye
- Press the base to dispense 1 drop
See the label at the back of the bottle for full instructions and important safety information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often can you use Hycosan eye drops?
You can use these eye drops as often as required, usually 3 applications a day is sufficient.
Is Hycosan extra good for dry eyes?
These drops are designed to soothe and relieve persistently dry eyes.
Hycosan Extra Dry Eye Drops provide lasting hydration and relief for severe dry eyes.