The Eye Doctor Allergy Hay Fever Compress
The Eye Doctor Allergy Hay Fever Compress Benefits & Features
- Soothing cold compress
- Relieves symptoms of hay fever
- Adjustable comfort strap
- Those with allergies, looking for a natural way to soothe eyes
- Relieving eye conditions and complications
- Anyone who experiences migraines or headaches
Alternative to The Eye Doctor Allergy Hay Fever Compress
The Thera-Pearl Eye Mask is an alternative eye compress which can be used hot or cold.
The Eye Doctor Allergy Hay Fever Compress is a cold eye compress for relieving eye conditions as well as allergy and hay fever symptoms including itchy eyes, inflammation, puffy eyes, headaches, and migraines.
The reusable cooling gel eye mask comes with a removable cover and adjustable strap for added comfort. This cold compress features thermoregulating and self-cooling technology fabric for an effective cooling treatment.
This eye mask will give a cool relief to the external eyelids to reduce inflammation, swelling and discomfort. An ideal solution for anyone who suffers from eye allergies, it is best stored in the fridge, ready for use when needed.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Manufacturer||The Body Doctor|
|Brand||The Eye Doctor|
|Pack Size||Cold eye compress, thermal dynamic cooling cover|
For external use only.
- Place the compress in the fridge.
- Remove from the fridge and place in the cover.
- Put the compress and cover in cold water.
- Squeeze off any excess water before applying to closed eyes.
- After use, put the cold compress in the fridge for next time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you sleep in The Eye Doctor eye compress?
You cannot sleep in The Eye Doctor Allergy eye compress as this may restrict the blood vessels surrounding your eyes.
Can I share The Eye Doctor Allergy eye mask?
You should never share The Eye Doctor Allergy eye mask. For hygiene reasons, this mask is for individual use only.
The Eye Doctor Allergy Hay Fever Compress is a reusable cold eye compress, ideal for relieving a range of eye conditions.