Acuvue RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
Acuvue RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution Benefits & Features
- Impressive all-in-one product in larger pack size
- Great for all types of soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses
- Offers all-day comfort
- Unique formula with dual-disinfecting technology to effectively kills germs and bacteria
- Comes with two contact lens cases
- Use with soft hydrogel and silicone hydrogel lenses
- An all-in-one solution that effectively covers all steps of your cleaning routine
- Healthy contact lens wear
Acuvue RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution will cover all stages of your cleaning routine by effectively cleaning, disinfecting, rinsing and storing your soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel contact lenses.
Featuring dual disinfecting technology, this solution disinfects like a peroxide but with the simplicity of a multi-purpose solution. It has been formulated to kill 99% of germs and bacteria for a healthy lens wearing experience. You can expect all-day comfort with this advanced multi-purpose contact lens solution.
Convenient and hygienic, Acuvue RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is the perfect solution for your lens care routine and includes two lens cases to safely store your contacts in.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Ingredients||Alexidine 0.00016%, Polyquaternium-1 0.0003%, Boric acid, Sodium borate decahydrate, TETRONIC 904, Edetate disodium (EDTA), Trisodium citrate dihydrate, Sodium chloride and Purified water. This product does not contain phthalates.|
|Pack Size||2 x 300ml bottles, 2 x lens cases|
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
Make sure you thoroughly wash and dry your hands before removing the lenses from your eyes or the lens case, then complete these simple steps.
- Place a few drops of solution on one side of the lens surface.
- Gently rub the lens for 20 seconds.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 on the other side of the lens.
- Use fresh Acuvue RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution to rinse both sides of the lens.
- Place the lenses inside the lens case and fill with fresh lens solution before closing the case tightly. Leave to soak for at least 6 hours.
See the label at the back of the bottle for full instructions and important safety information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Acuvue RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution be used with extended and daily wear soft lenses?
Yes, you can use Acuvue RevitaLens Solution with all soft lenses including extended wear lenses and daily disposable contact lenses.
Can I put Acuvue RevitaLens in my eye?
No, you should never put solution directly in your eye. To rewet contact lenses with Acuvue RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution, simply put the lenses in the palms of you hand with a few drops of solution and gently rub.
How long can you store your lenses in ACUVUE RevitaLens Solution Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution?
You can store your lenses in Acuvue RevitaLens Solution for up to 30 days provided that the lid is secure and tight on the lens case until you are ready to insert the lenses. You must discard used solution immediately after each use. Never reuse old solution as this can lead to infection.
Did Acuvue buy RevitaLens?
RevitaLens has been part of the Acuvue line since Johnson & Johnson bought the product which was originally known as AMO.
Our optician recommends comfi All-in-One Solution as a suitable alternative. If you need any help, please contact us.
Acuvue RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution provides optimal disinfection and all-day comfort.