Opti-Free Express Benefits & Features
- Multi-purpose solution designed for sensitive and dry eyes
- Impressive dual disinfection system cleans, rinses and stores your lenses
- Compatible with all types of soft contact lenses, even silicone hydrogels
- Uses a dual disinfection (rubbing not necessary but recommended).
- Someone looking for an effective multi-purpose solution
- Those looking for incredible comfort from their lenses
- People prone to dry eyes
Alternative to Opti-Free Express
Opti-Free RepleniSH is a suitable alternative contact lens solution.
Opti-Free Express is the ideal contact lens solution to hydrate and disinfect your lenses.
What is Opti Free Express?
Opti-Free Express contact lens solution is a convenient multi-purpose solution that uses a dual disinfection system to remove deposits from contact lenses, without you even having to rub the lenses. Nevertheless, rubbing is recommended as it’s best practice for an ultra-thorough clean.
Perfectly compatible with all soft contact lenses and silicone hydrogel contact lenses, Opti-Free Express is a mild yet effective solution that deeply hydrates your lenses, whilst also disinfecting and storing them overnight, ready for wearing the next morning. Unique TearGlyde technology allows the solution to create a layer of moisture on the lens that stands the test of time each day. This means that you’ll enjoy comfort from the moment you put your lenses in until you take them out each night.
We also stock Opti-Free Express twin pack, offering even better value on a product you’ll already find at the best price when you shop at Feel Good Contacts.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Manufacturer||Alcon & Ciba Vision|
|Ingredients||Aminomethyl propanol (AMP-95), Polyquaternium-1 - POLYQUAD® 0.001%, Myristamidopropyl dimethylamine - ALDOX® 0.0005%, Boric acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium citrate, Poloxamine - TETRONIC® 1304, Sorbitol, Socium chloride|
|Pack Size||1 x 355ml bottle, 1 x lens case|
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
Make sure you thoroughly wash and dry your hands before removing the lenses from your eyes or the lens case, then complete these simple steps.
- Thoroughly wet each side of the lens with solution.
- Rub the lens for 20 seconds.
- Rinse each side of the lens for 10 seconds with a steady stream of solution.
- Fill the lens case with fresh solution and place lenses inside.
- Tighten the case and leave overnight or for at least 6 hours.
See the label at the back of the bottle for full instructions and important safety information.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Opti Free Express and RepleniSH?
These two contact lens solutions are very similar in function and price, but Opti-Free Express is a larger size, making it better value for money.
Can you put Opti-Free Express in your eyes?
No you cannot use this contact lens solution directly on the eyes. Opti-Free is still safe to clean and store your lenses.
Our optician recommends comfi All-in-One Solution as a suitable alternative. If you need any help, please contact us.
Opti-Free Express will clean, rewet, and store your soft contact lenses and provide exceptional comfort.