Proclear Multifocal XR Benefits & Features
- Ideal for those with stronger prescriptions
- Monthly multifocal lenses to correct presbyopia
- Extended range of prescriptions
- Ensures sharp focusing through a mix of spherical and aspherical optics
- High water content for all day comfort
- People who require presbyopic correction with an XR prescription, the XR indicates an extended range of powers which is suitable for people with higher prescriptions
- Someone who wants freedom from reading glasses
- Someone who wants the convenience and cost-effective option of a monthly lens wear
CooperVision Proclear Multifocal XR contact lenses provide an extended range to cater for contact lens wearers with extreme prescriptions, offering correction for presbyopia and achieving clear vision at all distances.
These advanced multifocal contact lenses make use of Balanced Progressive Technology to combine both spherical and aspheric optics. As a result, sharp and seamless focusing is ensured for both your dominant and non-dominant eyes, achieving clear images of all objects, no matter if they’re up close or far away.
PC Technology ensures that these Proclear Multifocal XR contacts work to hydrate your eyes throughout the day. By locking in moisture to the surface, these monthly contact lenses retain a smooth and wettable feel on your eye. You can count on fresh, moist and comfortable eyes, ideal for dry eye sufferers or those used to long and busy days.
Contact lens solution can be used to look after these monthly contact lenses. Simply remove your lenses, clean and leave them to store in a case filled with fresh solution overnight. This ensures that Proclear Multifocal XR contact lenses deliver the same level of hygiene, performance and quality you’ll experience all month long.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
Proclear Multifocal XR Parameters
|Wearing type||Monthly Contact Lenses|
|Power range||+20.00 to -20.00|
|Lens material||Omafilcon B|
|Pack size||3 Pack|
Want to compare lenses? Browse our extensive contact lens specification page.
Further Optical Advice
What is the difference between Proclear Multifocal and Proclear Multifocal XR?
Proclear Multifocal XR contact lenses feature an extensive parameter range, including 7 ADD powers with plus and minus powers that go up to 20.00 and -20.00.