Medically reviewed by Tina Patel, Contact Lens Optician at Feel Good Contacts
Finding the best contact lenses is a highly personal journey. Every pair of eyes is different, and what works for yours could be ill advised for someone else’s.
Leading manufacturers Johnson & Johnson, Alcon & Ciba Vision, CooperVision and our own comfi range are proud creators of the best contact lenses on the market. Our comfi range demonstrates our commitment to achieving affordable eyecare for everyone. Browse our list of top contact lenses, developed with unique materials, technologies and features that make them the best choice for you.
It’s no surprise that 1 Day Acuvue Moist is one of our best-selling daily disposable contact lenses. LACREON® technology locks in moisture for all-day hydration. The lenses feel nice on your fingertip as well as on insertion, a noticeable comparison to other lenses on the market.
- LACREON technology provides moisture and comfort
- Great for sensitive and dry eyes
- 1-2-3 indicator to show if the lenses are inside out
- VISITINT technology (light blue tint) allows for easier handling of the lens
- UV protection (should be worn with protective UV absorbing eyewear to protect the eye and surrounding area)
As a daily disposable lens, they are more hygienic and less hassle. Surprisingly, the price is reasonable for a premium lens. This brand also offers a toric lens in 1 Day Acuvue Moist For Astigmatism and a multifocal option too under 1 Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal.
Exclusive to Feel Good Contacts, comfi Daily Disposable is our top selling product and is celebrated for being a cost-effective, convenient and hygienic option for contact lens wearers. When you wear these lenses, you’ll enjoy:
- A smaller pack size, perfect for new lens wearers
- Hassle-free and hygienic wear
- An affordable daily option
- A natural and comfortable feel
- UV protection
“For the price point, you will not find a higher quality of lens.” – Tina Patel, Contact Lens Optician at Feel Good Contacts.
As the wearing type is daily disposable, comfi significantly reduces the risk of infection as it eliminates the need to adhere to cleaning and storage routine. comfi’s daily option is also much cheaper than comparable lenses but offers an astounding 58% water content.
One of the most popular monthly contact lenses is Biofinity. The silicone hydrogel material provides more oxygen to the eye compared to other monthly soft contact lenses. The patented Aquaform® technology helps the lenses to retain moisture, providing breathability.
- Aquaform® technology for hydrated and healthy eyes
- Ideal for dry eyes
- Can be slept in for up to 6 nights and 7 days (only when approved by your optician)
- Aspheric design for precise and sharp focus
- Made from silicone hydrogel material for all day wear
The subtle visibility tint allows for convenient insertion and removal. Catering to many different prescriptions, these lenses are also available for astigmatism as Biofinity Toric, for presbyopia as Biofinity Multifocal.
comfi Purest 1 Day is exclusive to Feel Good Contacts and offers an affordable option for those looking for comfortable daily disposable lens. This disposable lens has become a hit amongst new and experienced contact lens wearers.
- UV protection
- Comfort for dry eyes
- Comfortable silicone hydrogel material
- A hassle-free lens-wearing experience
The comfi Purest 1 Day formula uses modern technology to ensure high oxygen permeability and excellent moisture control, making them perfect for all-day wear. These silicone hydrogel dailies are an affordable option for those who suffer from dry eyes.
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day soft daily disposable contact lenses are unparalleled on comfort and wearability. The unique tear-film stabilising HydraLuxe™ Technology provides exceptional comfort and hydration. It coats the lenses with tear-like molecules that keep the lenses moist all day long.
- Breathable and hydrating silicone hydrogel lens material
- More comfortable wear
- Hassle-free wearing experience for those with active lifestyles
- UV protection - blocks 90% UVA and 99% UVB rays (use with UV-protective eyewear)
- Visibility tint and ‘123’ indicator helps with lens application
Made from silicone hydrogel, these lenses are among some of the most breathable lenses on the market. The tear-film stability gives stable and clear vision. Also available for astigmatism as Acuvue Oasys 1-Day for Astigmatism, these lenses are optician recommended.
In terms of cosmetic contact lenses, we have to mention FreshLook Colorblends in our top 10. As a consistent best-seller for Feel Good Contacts, customers praise the range of colours and comfort that comes with these lenses.
- 3-in-1 colour blend technology to help enhance natural eye colour
- All-day comfort due to the Phemfilcon A material
- 12 stylish colours
- A wide variety of prescriptions, as well as in zero prescription form
With 12 colours to choose from, these lenses are vibrant yet natural-looking, using 3-in-1 colour blend technology that mimics the natural pigment blend found in eyes. These lenses are also available as plano (0 power) lenses for those who have 20/20 vision.
Another consistently best-selling lens is Air Optix Plus HydraGlyde, and it’s still an excellent option in 2023. This lens is frequently recommended to patients who suffer from dry eye. The SmartShield® technology helps the lens resist a build-up of deposits that may lead to discomfort or even reduced quality of vision, offering extra protection from irritants.
- HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix technology provides hydration
- Enjoying consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30
- Breathable wear, due to the silicone hydrogel material
- Protecting against deposits - SmartShield technology
These lenses are available in a broad range of powers and parameters, including the toric version Air Optix Plus HydraGlyde for Astigmatism. As a mid-range contact lens, it offers great quality at an affordable price point.
Dailies AquaComfort Plus is a very popular daily disposable soft contact lens that is particularly well suited to those with active lifestyles. It is a product from a trusted brand (Dailies) which specialises in contact lenses for daily wear and disposal.
- Perfect for those with busy or active lifestyles
- Hydrating - blink-activated technology keeps eyes feeling fresh
- Hygienic - as you dispose of them at the end of the day
- Easy to insert, thanks to Visitint technology
- Comfortable due to the thin lens design
Blink-activated moisture technology keeps eyes refreshed. These lenses provide comfort from morning until bedtime. With this lens, you can enjoy a reasonably priced product with outstanding performance. Astigmatic patients can try Dailies AquaComfort Plus Toric and for presbyopic patients there is the Dailies AquaComfort Plus Multifocal.
For experienced contact lens wearers who are confident enough to move on to a monthly contact lens, comfi Air offers a high-quality cost-effective option. These silicone hydrogel lenses can be re-used for up to 30 days with nightly removal and cleaning. Compared to other lenses, comfi Air offers a high oxygen permeability, for comfortable all-day wear.
Other benefits include:
- Perfect for dry eyes
- Excellent value for money
- Breathable wear compared to standard hydrogel lenses
- Superior comfort that lasts all day
- Smart Curve Design for sharper, clearer vision
- Handling tint to help insert and remove lenses
- UV protection
As the only lens to offer Water Gradient Technology, Dailies Total 1 is a truly great daily disposable lens. Although this lens is on the higher end of the price spectrum, this product is excellent value for money as the quality speaks for itself.
- Ideal for dry eyes and anyone with an active lifestyle
- Silicone hydrogel offers incredible comfort and superior breathability
- SmarTears technology provides long-lasting moisture
- Daily disposable lenses – excellent hygiene and convenience
- Handling tint for easy application
Those who struggle with dry eyes should consider this option if they have a bigger budget. They are suitable for long hours in front of a screen, even with air-conditioning on full blast. This lens is available in a broad range of prescription powers, including Dailies Total 1 for Astigmatism and Dailies Total 1 Multifocal.
Want affordable contact lenses? Choose Feel Good Contacts
Your optician will help you to decide the right contact lenses, this will be based on your eyes, the type of refractive error/prescription you have and your lifestyle. However, once you have an up-to-date prescription, you can then buy those lenses online at Feel Good Contacts for much less.
Feel Good Contacts are the ultimate destination for affordable contact lenses. We stock the best brands across all categories, from daily disposables to toric and multifocal lenses. As well as a range of impressive brands, we are also the cheapest available, thanks to our Price Match Guarantee. Need your lenses in a hurry? Order by 5:45pm to get your order despatched the same day. Explore our range of affordable contact lenses and find the right one for you.