Refine One Step Solution – 250ml Benefits and Features
- Effective hydrogen peroxide solution
- Contains a lubricant to hydrate
- Sensitive and dry eyes
- All contact lenses
- Those needing an effective peroxide solution
Alternative to Refine One Step Solution – 250ml
EasySept Solution is a suitable alternative to this product.
Refine One Step Solution is a preservative-free peroxide solution for contact lens wearers. This lubricating contact lens solution effectively cleans your lenses whilst leaving your eyes and lenses deeply hydrated. This peroxide solution is suitable for all lens types, including rigid gas permeable, soft and silicone hydrogel contact lenses. This solution is especially well-suited to those with allergies or sensitive eyes, as it doesn’t contain any preservatives.
This 3% hydrogen peroxide solution must be neutralised before coming into contact with the eye. Ensure the solution has soaked with the built-in neutraliser for at least 6 hours. You should also never rinse your lenses with Refine One Step solution before inserting as this can cause burning and irritation. This 250ml size is enough solution to last contact lens wearers a month.
You can also stock up and save with Refine One Step Solution – 250ml Triple Pack.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Brand||Refine One Step|
|Ingredients||Sterile 3% hydrogen peroxide, 0.00025% Poloxamer, stabilized with phosphonic acid and buffered with phosphates|
|Pack Size||1 x 250ml bottle, 1 x lens case|
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
Make sure you thoroughly wash and dry your hands before removing the lenses from your eyes or the lens case, then complete these simple steps.
- Remove your lenses and place one into each section of the lens case. Rinse each lens (whilst in the lens holder) with a steady stream of Refine One Step Solution for at least 5 seconds.
- Fill the empty part of the lens case with solution up to the marked line. Do not overfill or underfill the lens case. Put the lens holder into the lens case and secure the lid, but do not tighten the lid too much. Do not shake or tip the case upside down. Leave the lenses to soak for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- In the morning, do not turn the lens case upside down and do not shake it before opening. You may now remove your lenses and wear them.
- Discard your old solution and rinse the lens case with saline, leave to dry naturally.
See the label at the back of the bottle for full instructions and important safety information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can I leave my contacts in hydrogen peroxide?
You should leave your contact lenses to soak for at least 6 hours, to ensure your lenses are thoroughly disinfected and the solution has neutralised.
Can you put Refine Step One Solution in your eye?
You should never apply this solution straight into your eye. You also should never apply this solution to your lenses directly before putting them in. Putting un-neutralised solution in your eye can cause itching and burning.
Our optician recommends EasySept Solution or EasySept Solution as a suitable alternative. If you need any help, please contact us.
Refine One Step Solution is the perfect peroxide solution to clean, hydrate, disinfect and store all types of contact lenses.