Refine One Step Solution – 250ml Triple Pack Benefits and Features
- Effective and hydrating hydrogen peroxide solution
- Larger pack size to save time and money
- Sensitive and dry eyes
- All contact lenses
- Anyone looking to stock up
- Someone who wants to save money on delivery costs
Alternative to Refine One Step Solution – 250ml Triple Pack
EasySept Solution Triple Pack is a suitable alternative to this product.
Refine One Step Solution Triple Pack is a peroxide solution that can be used with all types of contact lenses. If you’re used to this contact lens solution and you want to stock up and save, this triple pack is the ideal way to get good value for money. Whether they be silicone hydrogel, soft lenses or rigid gas permeable, this solution can be used with them all. For added comfort, this solution contains a lubricant to keep lenses and your eyes hydrated. Perfect for sensitive eyes and those with allergies, this solution is preservative-free.
This 3% hydrogen peroxide solution must be neutralised before coming into contact with the eye. Ensure the solution has soaked with the built-in neutraliser for at least 6 hours. You should also never rinse your lenses with Refine One Step Solution Triple Pack before inserting as this can cause burning and irritation. This 3 x 250ml pack size is enough solution to last contact lens wearers 3 months.
If you want a smaller pack size, you can try Refine One Step Solution – 250ml.
Need more optical advice help? Ask our optical experts
|Brand||Refine One Step|
|Ingredients||Sterile 3% hydrogen peroxide, 0.00025% Poloxamer, stabilized with phosphonic acid and buffered with phosphates|
|Pack Size||3 x 250ml bottle, 3 x lens case|
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
Make sure you thoroughly wash and dry your hands before removing the lenses from your eyes or the lens case, then complete these simple steps.
- Remove your lenses and place one into each section of the lens case. Rinse each lens (whilst in the lens holder) with a steady stream of Refine One Step Solution for at least 5 seconds.
- Fill the empty part of the lens case with solution up to the marked line. Do not overfill or underfill the lens case. Put the lens holder into the lens case and secure the lid, but do not tighten the lid too much. Do not shake or tip the case upside down. Leave the lenses to soak for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- In the morning, do not turn the lens case upside down and do not shake it before opening. You may now remove your lenses and wear them.
- Discard your old solution and rinse the lens case with saline, leave to dry naturally.
See the label at the back of the bottle for full instructions and important safety information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy Refine One Step Solution – 250ml Triple Pack?
If you are comfortable with this solution and you’d like to save money as well as time, this triple pack is the perfect solution. You won’t have to waste time re-ordering and you’ll save on delivery costs.
Our optician recommends EasySept Solution Triple Pack as a suitable alternative. If you need any help, please contact us.
Refine One Step Solution is the perfect peroxide solution to clean, hydrate, disinfect and store all types of contact lenses.